The demand for the constituent assembly was accepted by Britishers for the first time in -
Which part of the Indian constitution declares the ideal of Welfare state
Under Which schedule of the constitution of India can the transfer of tribal land to private parties for mining be declared null and Void
Consider the following statements
- Members of the constituent assembly was directly elected by the people.
- Constituent assembly was constituted under scheme formulated by Cripps Mission.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
The features of parliamentary govt. in India are
- Leadership of prime minister or Chief Minister
- Presence of only Real Executive
- Dissolution of both lower and upper house.
- Majority Party rule
Which of the following features of Indian constitution had been taken from the Constitution of South Africa
- Procedure to emend the constitution.
- Nomination of members to Rajya Sabha
- Directive principles of state policy
which of the statement given above are correct?
Consider the following statements with regard to constituent assembly?
- Seats allocated to British provinces was divide among three principal communities- Muslims, Sikh and General.
- Roughly one seat was allocated for roughly one billion population
which statements given above are correct?
Consider the following events
- Arrival of Cabinet Mission
- August offer
- Elections to Constitute assembly
- Arrival of Cripps Mission
Which of the following is the correct chronological sequence of the above events ?
which of the following were the salient features of Indian constitution
which of the statements given above are correct?
- Independent Judiciary
- Presidential form of government
- A secular State
- Rigid Constitution
Choose the correct pair
1. Drafting Committee A. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
2 Steering Committee B. DR. BR Ambedkar
3. Union Power Committee C. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
4. Provincial Constitutional Committee D. Dr. Rajendra Prasad